CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

Justin J gave me great service. I purchased a new Frigidare upright freezer from Lowes in September 2008 and have had a problem since I bought it where frost and ice build up on the top of the door frame by the gaskey. I have had three different service companies come out to try and fix this problem over the last several months and their technicians have attempted to fix teh problem multiple times. Justin came out last week and said he needed to order a repair kit for the door. He got it ordered and came out yesterday to install it. so far, no frost or ice is building up on the door frame and seal and I believe that this may be the fix that has been needed for so long. I can't tell you how much time and frustration trying to get this problem fixed has caused in trying to work with the other service companies and Electrolux. Many of the companies didn't even show up when I had scheduled appointments and they didn't follow through in ordering and needed kit.

0 comments: